Couple of things:
- Love the article and totally buy it
- Wonder how the Japanese living in Japan reacted to the Cali Roll
- I’m from Turkey. Turkish food rules (says any visitor), yet we fail to make a good impression in the US. Obviously we should serve Kebap in the form of Sushi rolls!
- What happens when you modify a Cali Roll with other foreign ingredients, Inception!?
- When I visit a country I immediately throw myself into a restaurant because it makes everything seem so familiar and takes away all the weirdness I feel for the unfamiliar environment.
- I’m so gonna use this analogy in all my client presentations.